Hi Harald, On 22.09.21 21:47, Harald Anlauf via Fortran wrote: > while still feeling somewhat unsure (given my previous comment > and the discussion), I think your patch is basically OK. > > However, your testcase has a { dg-do compile }, so it does not > really do any runtime tests. Is that intended? If so, please > add a respective comment, or adjust the testcase. I have now moved the testcase to coarray/ and turned it into 'dg-do run'. To make it a bit more interesting, I added allocate/deallocate plus some more allocate() checks. Updating the -fdump-tree-original dump scans took a small trickery as allocate/deallocate of a coarray has some extra inlined checks (is allocated? did malloc work?) with -fcoarray=single but puts the burden to the library for -fcoarray=lib. Fortunately, there is a pointless cast for 'allocatable' which made it possible to distinguish the ==/!= 0 checks. > Otherwise this LGTM. Thanks for the review! Tobias ----------------- Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634 München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht München, HRB 106955