Dear GFortran developers, One question: is there any chance of encoding with coarrays using extended precision (80 bits) at least inside a multicore computer? (as if to simplify a bit). To date, the possibility of using double precision (64 bits) or extended precision (80 bits) is an alternative in our production code, but sometimes we would like to do computations in 80 bits and, in certain parts, there are coarrays. We have validated even in quadruple precision (128 bits), using ifort although, as is well known, the CPU times are largely excessive. Thanks in any case. Regards. Jorge. ​​CIMEC (UNL-CONICET), [ http://www.cimec.org.ar/ | www.cimec.org.ar ] --