Hi Harald, On 16.10.23 20:31, Harald Anlauf wrote: > Hi Tobias, > > Am 16.10.23 um 19:11 schrieb Tobias Burnus: >> OK for mainline? > > I think the patch qualifies as obvious. > > While at it, you might consider removing the comment a few lines below > the place you are changing, > > @c TODO: What should the interface of the handler be? Does it take > arguments? > > and enhance the given example by e.g.: Updated version attached – I will commit it later today, unless anyone has follow-up suggestions before. Thanks for the suggestions, Tobias ----------------- Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634 München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht München, HRB 106955