Hi Paul, On 16.03.21 17:42, Paul Richard Thomas via Gcc-patches wrote: > Fortran: Fix runtime errors for class actual arguments [PR99602]. > * trans-array.c (gfc_conv_procedure_call): For class formal > arguments, use the _data field attributes for runtime errors. > * gfortran.dg/pr99602.f90: New test. Shouldn't there be also a testcase which triggers this run-time error? I might have messed up my testcase, but I think it should trigger? (Attached is an attempt to pass the nullified pointer as actual argument to a non-pointer argument; otherwise it is the same testcase as before.) Otherwise, at a glance, it looked sensible. Tobias ----------------- Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH, Arnulfstrasse 201, 80634 München Registergericht München HRB 106955, Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf