Hi Thomas! On 06/17/2015 04:59 AM, Thomas Schwinge wrote: > Hi Jim! > > I had mentioned that the Fortran front end changes cause regressions in a > few libgomp execution tests, if configured for Intel MIC (emulation) > offloading. I have now located *where* this is coming from, but would > you please work on figuring out *why*? > There are actually two bugs in find_module_oacc_declare_clauses which are causing the issues you are seeing. With the first bug, if none of the 'oacc_declare_*' bits were asserted, then the referenced field within the attribute structure was set to zero. If the referenced field was already set to one prior to find_module_oacc_declare_clauses being called, then the field gets incorrectly set to zero, if none of the 'oacc_declare_*' bits were asserted. With the second bug, if the referenced field within the attribute structure is already set to one prior to find_module_oacc_declare_clauses being called, then the subroutine add_clause was called. The subroutine add_clause should only be called if one of the 'oacc_declare_*' bits are asserted. The attached patch resolves the above issues. Committed to gomp-4_0-branch Jim