On 1/20/23 9:16 PM, Jerry D wrote: > On 1/20/23 5:46 PM, Jerry D wrote: >> A PARAMETER value is not allowed in a DATA statement, similar to an >> EQUIVALENCE. >> >> The check for this was in gfc_assign_data_value() in data.cc which >> turns out to be too late when trying to assign a zero sized array. > > Correction, the chunk in data.cc must remain for one test case. I > spotted this after rerunning check-fortran for several variations. > Attached patch is revised to include a new test case and adjustment of an existing test case. It also adds in a return MATCH_ERROR I accidentally left of the first submit when I was cleaning some things up. Ok for Mainline? Jeyy