public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* Fwd: Louis Krupp GCC Assignment
       [not found] <55E4B216.6000600@moene.org>
@ 2015-08-31 20:28 ` Toon Moene
From: Toon Moene @ 2015-08-31 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gfortran

Amd now with the correct list address :-(

From: Paul Richard Thomas @ 2015-09-01  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: louis.krupp; +Cc: gfortran, Toon Moene

Dear Louis,

You seem to have made a good start with your contributions and so I am
happy to sponsor you for write-on-approval.

It would be nice if you introduced yourself to the list by indicating
in general terms what you will be working on. We are rather thin on
the ground at present and so it would help enormously if our efforts
were not inadvertently duplicated.

Welcome!

Paul

On 31 August 2015 at 22:28, Toon Moene <toon@moene.org> wrote:
> Amd now with the correct list address :-(

too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

* Re: Re: Louis Krupp GCC Assignment
@ 2015-09-02 21:26     ` Louis Krupp
From: Louis Krupp @ 2015-09-02 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Richard Thomas; +Cc: gfortran, Toon Moene

Greetings.

My name is Louis Krupp, and I still haven't fixed pr62242.  I'm still working on it.

(I retired about a year ago, and after watching a lot of YouTube videos I decided to do something useful by fixing gfortran bugs.  ICEs seemed like a good place to start, since they seem to require software maintenance skills more than they do a deep understanding of compilers or of Fortran.)

Louis

---- On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 23:40:10 -0700 Paul Richard Thomas  wrote ----