public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* gfortran binaries
@ 2016-04-28 10:54 Manfred Schwarb
From: Manfred Schwarb @ 2016-04-28 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fortran List

Hi,

I uploaded some release builds to gfortran.meteodat.ch,
in particular also a build of the recent release of GCC 6.1.0.

Up to now, only snapshots and nightlies were provided,
but I will try to manually upload some release builds
from time to time, from now on.

Download statistics are not this gigantic, there are about
100 visitors per day, but only ~10 downloads of actual binaries.
Monthly traffic is about 15GB.

I would like to emphasize that there are no bandwidth limits,
you can use a full 100Mb/s line, so the binaries should also be suitable
for bug bisections, download and installation are a matter of
only few seconds.

* gfortran binaries
@ 2020-03-03 14:08 Manfred Schwarb
From: Manfred Schwarb @ 2020-03-03 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fortran List

Hi,

first, I would like to remind you, that there are still the two
domains gfortran.com and gfortran.org (owned by Bud AFAIK) hanging
around and are waiting for some decent usage. At the moment
they are pointing to my temporary solution gfortran.meteodat.ch
for hosting some linux gfortran binaries.

Today, I updated my build environment to an Opensuse 12.3 chroot installation
with glibc 2.17 (so this fits with RHEL 7 et al.). I reprocessed all binaries
so they are now based on the same libraries (gmp-6.1.2, mpfr-3.1.6, mpc-1.1.0, isl-0.18).
As usual, you find my daily builds on http://gfortran.meteodat.ch/.

Cheers,
Manfred

* Re: GFortran Binaries
@ 2009-02-27 18:08 ` Steve Kargl
From: Steve Kargl @ 2009-02-27 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Angelo Graziosi; +Cc: fortran

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 06:55:38PM +0100, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I think it would be useful, for 'gfortran people', to add this link:
>
>   http://www.tdragon.net/recentgcc/
>

> to the GFortran wiki page for binaries,
> http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortranBinaries.

It's a wiki.  You can add it.