public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert@gmail.com>
To: n8tm@aol.com
Cc: pinskia@gmail.com,  tprince@computer.org,
	 Tobias Burnus <burnus@net-b.de>,
	 Paul Thomas <paulthomas2@wanadoo.fr>,
	 Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle@verizon.net>,
	 "fortran@gcc.gnu.org List" <fortran@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re:
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:00:00 -0000	[thread overview]

> Your patch text was mangled various ways by various mail readers
> (all off line this afternoon).

And I almost missed your mail because it landed in my spam folder :)

> After I performed the mandatory quarterly Windows repair, and
> applied the changes in vim, it works for cygwin.
> I'm attempting to attach my reconstruction of your patch, along
> with the testsuite run prior to patch

I think you meant "after the patch", because otherwise it doesn't
make sense, as c_by_val_1.f is not flagged as a failure.

I commited the patch to trunk (as rev. 123768), thanks for testing. I
also saw that gfortran.dg/intrinsic_intkinds_1.f90 is failing, could
you post the related testsuite log excerpt ($builddir/gcc/testsuite/
gfortran/gfortran.log, grep for FAIL)?

Thanks again,
FX