public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* How to install gfortran in Win7 offline
@ 2018-05-09 12:50 Xiaohui Chen
From: Xiaohui Chen @ 2018-05-09 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fortran

Dear gfortran community,

      How to install gfortran in Win7 offline?
      As there is no network, I can not install MinGW with the MinGW-W64-install.exe. Then I downloaded 'x86_64-win32-seh' from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/?source=navbar. However once unzipped, there is no 'Setup.exe' file in the folder to start the installation process. I do not know how to install the MinGW. I hope to get your help. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
X. Chen

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-05-09 12:50 UTC | newest]