This patch adds the Fortran support to the just-committed C/C++ support for the 'enter' clause. The 'TO'/'ENTER' usage is first stored in a linked list – and then as attribute to the symbol. I am not sure how to handle it best. I did went for adding an ENTER_LIST but kept only using the single attribute. Result: In one diagnostic, I use 'TO or ENTER clause' in the other, I can properly use 'TO' or 'ENTER' clause. This could be kept as is, but to save memory it would be possible to drop the ENTER_LIST – or, to improve diagnostic, we could try harder (e.g. by re-walking the list or by another gfc_attribute). Preferences? If not, I would go for the attached middle way. Tobias ----------------- Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634 München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht München, HRB 106955