On 11/15/22 11:07, Jakub Jelinek wrote: > On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 11:02:53AM +0100, Martin Liška wrote: >>> Is it allowed to merge libsanitizer from LLVM in stage 3? If not I'd >>> like to cherry pick some commits from LLVM [to fix some stupid errors >>> I've made in LoongArch libasan :(]. >> >> I'm sorry but I was really busy with the porting of the documentation to Sphinx. >> >> Anyway, yes, we should make one one libsanitizer merge, but RM should likely >> approve it: Richi, Jakub, do you support it? > > Could you please prepare a patch, so that we can see how much actually > changed and decide based on that whether to go for a merge or cherry-picking > one or more commits? Sure, there it is. There's a minor change in output format that I address in 0003 patch. Apart from that, I was able to run all tests on x86_64-linux-gnu. Patch statistics: 46 files changed, 524 insertions(+), 252 deletions(-) I'm running build on ppc64le and if you're fine, I'm going to finish a proper libsanitizer testing procedure. Martin > I think last merge was done by you at the end of August, so we have > 2.5 months of changes to potentially merge. > > Jakub >