I initially thought that I need another set of macros - and started with this cleanup. I then realized that I don't. However, I still wonder whether this cleanup makes sense even if only 4 macros are affected. OK for mainline - or should I put that patch into the bin? Tobias ----------------- Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634 München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht München, HRB 106955