Hi Harald, On 07.03.22 20:58, Harald Anlauf wrote: > I think there are other PRs which profit from this fix. > Can you please have a look at PR99585, and in particular > the link in comment#0? ;-) Good pointer – the testcase looks nearly identical and it is indeed fixed. I included it in addition in the same testcase file. (See attached patch for the commit, .) Thanks, Tobias PS: Can I make you review my two pending patches? (NULL and SIZEOF) ;-) PPS: I lost a bit track working on other things – are there patches pending review? PPPS: I think someone still has to deal with the approved and pending patches by José ... ----------------- Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634 München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht München, HRB 106955