public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* Fwd: FortranCon 2021
       [not found] <E7B8CE89-297C-434D-9EED-78B0E910CD4C@hpe.com>
@ 2021-08-27 17:47 ` Thomas König
From: Thomas König @ 2021-08-27 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fortran

Hi,

I just received the mail below.  I will not be able to whip up
a presentation this time, but maybe somebody else will be able to -
maybe Tobias on the new OpenMP features?

Best regards

	Thomas

From: Tobias Burnus @ 2021-08-29 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas König, fortran

Hi all,

I want to note that the FortranCon 2021 is in the same week as the GNU
Tools @ Linux Plumbers Conference,
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/linuxplumbers2021 – Mon 20 to Fri 24 September,
07:00–11:00 a.m. PDT / 16:00–20:00 CEST with submission deadline next
Tuesday.

While the FortranCon is Thu 23 and Fri 24 September, 05:00–10:00 a.m.
PDT / 14:00–19:00 CEST. (Submission deadline next Wednesday,
https://tcevents.chem.uzh.ch/event/14/)

If you choose the attend GNU Tools @ LPC, we may see us in one of a BoFs.

Tobias

PS: I think I will skip the FortranCon – also because additionally the
OpenMP specification face-2-face meeting is in the same week
(6a.m.–1.p.m. PDT / 15:00–22:00 CEST). – Regarding talking about GCC &
OpenMP: I will talk about this in a joined talk at OpenMPCon on Monday
13 Sept. https://openmpcon.org/