I did run into some issues related to this; those turned out to be unrelated, but I end ended up implementing this feature. Side remark: 'omp parallel workshare' seems to actually permit 'nowait' now, but I guess that's an unintended change due to the syntax-representation change. Hence, it is now tracked as Spec Issue 3338 and I do not permit it. OK for mainline? Tobias ----------------- Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634 München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht München, HRB 106955