Here is an updated version of my TS29113 testsuite. The last version I posted became kind of bit-rotten after Tobias's commit "Fortran: Fix bind(C) character length checks" for PR92842, which changed the wording of the error message that I'd been catching with dg-bogus in many places. I've also merged some bug fixes to the test cases (most of which I'd already posted in conjunction with other patches to fix the associated library function bugs), and updated all the ISO_Fortran_binding.h #includes on the theory that I will iron out the remaining include-path problem with my patch series for PR101305 and get that committed before some consensus is reached on what to do about this patch. With this version I'm now getting 263 XFAILs per multilib on x86. With the bug fix patches I have already posted that are still awaiting review/committal, 42 of those go away. And this approved but not-yet-committed patch from Jose https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-patches/2021-June/572725.html fixes 6 more. Reducing the exact number of XFAILs probably doesn't matter to the meta-discussion about whether it is OK to commit a pile of tests with so many things XFAILed, but passing around updated patches like this is about the only way to keep a working version of the testsuite handy to anyone besides me who might want to help fix some of these bugs and to make sure we aren't introducing regressions. :-( -Sandra