Hello, this is a fix for PR103662, a TBAA issue with unlimited polymorphic types. I attached a draft patch to the PR which was accumulating all unlimited polymorphic symbols to a single namespace, avoiding duplicate symbols and thus eliminating the problem. After reviewing the code more in detail, I was afraid that some symbols could still end up in the local namespace, and that the problem would remain for them after all. Despite not being able to generate a testcase where it happened, I decided to produce a patch based on Jakub’s analysis in the PR audit trail, as that way supports duplicates by design. On top of Jakub’s patch, there are a couple more types registrations just in case (they handle duplicates so that’s fine), and the type comparison fix that he was too fortran-uncomfortable to do. The testcase had to be fixed as we found out in the PR audit trail. Regression tested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. OK for master? Mikael