On 24.07.23 21:49, Jakub Jelinek via Fortran wrote: > On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 09:43:10PM +0200, Tobias Burnus wrote: >> This patch adds diagnostic for additional code alongside a nested teams >> in a target region. > Thanks for working on this. The fuzzy thing on the Fortran side is > if e.g. multiple nested BLOCK statements can appear sandwiched in between > target and teams (of course without declarations in them) Talking about declarations, I realized that I missed to diagnose them; the attached patch should handle them as well. (Except for 'omp nothing' and 'omp error', which return ST_NONE.) Comments, remarks, suggestions? If none or no changes are required, I will later commit the attached follow-up patch. Tobias ----------------- Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634 München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht München, HRB 106955