On 18.10.23 11:36, Jakub Jelinek wrote: > On Wed, Oct 18, 2023 at 11:12:44AM +0200, Thomas Schwinge wrote: >> +FAIL: gfortran.dg/gomp/allocate-13.f90 -O (internal compiler error: tree code 'statement_list' is not supported in LTO streams) > Any references to GENERIC code in clauses etc. should have been gimplified > or cleared during gimplification, we shouldn't support STATEMENT_LIST > in LTO streaming. We only needed the statement list as aid during the gimplify.cc handling of GOMP_alloc/GOMP_free for Fortran. How about just remove_attribute it in that case? As discussed, as DECL_ATTRIBUTE gets added from the left to the DECL_CHAIN, there shouldn't be a problem of introducing shared trees; note that 'omp allocate' itself is added per DECL, i.e. it does not introduce sharing itself, either. Tested with x86-64-gnu-linux. Tobias ----------------- Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634 München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht München, HRB 106955