On Tue, Jan 10, 2023, 04:19 NightStrike wrote: > On Mon, Jan 9, 2023 at 11:05 AM Jacek Caban wrote: > > Sure, I'd be interested how well my latest patch works for NightStrike. > > It should give us overview about how much conhost interferes with test > > results in practice when we get easy stuff out of the way. > > Generally, more tests run and pass, but most still fail for different > reasons. IOW, the cursor hiding escapes are gone, but the EOLs still > don't match until we modify the tests themselves. > Quick update that I found more tests that fail with what I assume are Wine escape codes, K and C. (Ie ^[[K). I can't figure out under what context they appear, and I don't know what they are for. >