Hi Harald, The original testcase is accepted by the two other brands to which I have access. OK for mainline and, I would suggest, 13-branch. Thanks Paul On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 at 21:16, Harald Anlauf wrote: > Dear all, > > the attached simple patch fixes the handling of the TARGET > attribute of an associate variable in an ASSOCIATE construct. > > See e.g. F2018:11.1.3.3 for a standard reference. > > (Note that the patch does not touch the pointer or allocatable > attributes, as that would lead to several testsuite regressions > and thus needs more work.) > > Regtested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. OK for mainline? > > Thanks, > Harald > >