The alternative is that the patch be reviewed and committed as it is. I have been neglecting my daytime job to get to this point and must spend some time catching up. Cheers Paul On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 at 08:05, Thomas Koenig wrote: > Hi Paul, > > > Last night, I scoped out the work required to get the patch ready to > > commit. Sorting out the testcases will be the main load since they have > > grown "organically". I propose to change over to one test for each > > paragraph of F2018 7.5.6.2/7.5.6.3 and to > > verify them against the other brands. I suspect that this will allow a > > weeding out of the existing tests. It will take me a couple of weeks. > > I am a little bit concerned that this might bring us too close to the > release date. We are down to 22 P1 regressions as of now. > > Richard, what do you think? > > Best regards > > Thomas > > > -- "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough" - Albert Einstein