Hi Harald, The patch is OK for mainline. Thanks Paul On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 at 22:47, Harald Anlauf wrote: > Dear all, > > the attached patch picks up an observation by Tobias that we did > not specify the RESTRICT qualifier for optional arguments even > if that was allowed. In principle this might have prevented > better optimization. > > While looking more closely, I found and fixed an issue with CLASS > dummy arguments that mishandled this. This revealed a few cases > in the testsuite that were matching the wrong patterns... > > Regtested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. OK for mainline? > > Thanks, > Harald > >