public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul.richard.thomas@gmail.com>
To: Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Cc: Janus Weil <janus@gcc.gnu.org>, gfortran <fortran@gcc.gnu.org>,
		gcc-patches <gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 84273: Reject allocatable passed-object dummy argument (proc_ptr_47.f90)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 11:46:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi Janus,

As Steve said, welcome back!

I hope that you will post the news of this fix and the correction of
the testcases on clf. Talking of which, have you posted the problems
that others have found as PRs?

It was one of my long deferred tasks to make a start on validating the
testsuite and to remove non-standard features.

Thanks for the patch.

Paul

--
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
- Albert Einstein