Hi, Andrew Benson found a rather horrible bug in my finalization patch that involved two separate module files and another containing both a module and the main program. They must be compiled separately for the bug to appear. This bug arises in finalization because some derived type function results wind up with a derived type that has no proc_name for its namespace, which causes gfc_get_derived_vtab to segfault. file 1: iso.f90 which contains a module only. file 2: dt.90 which uses module iso within one of the module contained functions file 3: ov.f90 which contains another module using iso and dt, again within a module constrained function. It also contains the main program. How do I deal with this in the testsuite? I have tried all manner of combinations of dg-compile-aux-modules and dg-additional-sources to no avail. Cheers Paul