Hi All, As usual, I received a string of emails on retargeting for PRs for which I was either responsible or was on the cc list. This time I decided to take a look at them all, in order to reward the tireless efforts of Richi, Jakub and Martin with some attention at least. I have fixed the PRs in the title line: See the attached changelog, patch and testcases. OK for 14-branch? Of the others: PR100815 - fixed already for 12-branch on. Martin located the fix from Tobias, for which thanks. It's quite large but has stood the test of time. Should I backport to 11-branch? PR103366 - fixed on 12-branch on. I closed it. PR103715 - might be fixed but the report is for gcc with checking enabled. I will give that a go. PR103716 - a gimple problem with assumed shape characters. A TODO. PR103931 - I couldn't reproduce the bug, which involves 'ambiguous c_ptr'. To judge by the comments, it seems that this bug is a bit elusive. PR65381 - Seems to be fixed for 12-branch on PR82064 - Seems to be fixed. PR83209 - Coarray allocation - seems to be fixed. PR84244 - Coarray segfault. I have no acquaintance with the inner works of coarrays and so don't think that I can fix this one. PR87674 - Segfault in runtime with non-overridable proc-pointer. A TODO. PR96087 - A module procedure problem. A TODO. I have dejagnu-ified testcases for the already fixed PRs ready to go. Should these be committed or do we assume that the fixes already provided adequate tests? Regards Paul