Hi Richard, I take the non-compliances to be bugs and so I think that there is value in posting the table on the meta-bug PR. Once the table is on its way to be published, I will replace it on the PR with a table containing the partial- and non-compliances only or raise specific PRs. For the F2018 compliance, the situation is rather more difficult since gfortran's coverage is so patchy. Thus far it has taken a lot of work to produce something even halfway accurate. I would baulk at writing PRs for all the 'P's and 'N's and so it will have to a table for that. The gfortran wiki has https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Fortran2008Status and https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Fortran2018Status. I will update these pages once I am entirely sure of the state of each. Cheers Paul On Fri, 13 Oct 2023 at 07:32, Richard Biener wrote: > On Thu, Oct 12, 2023 at 6:54 PM Paul Richard Thomas > wrote: > > > > I have posted the version 4 of Ian Chivers and Jane Sleightholme's F2008 > compliance table as an attachment to PR39627. > > > > With Harald Anlauf's help it has been updated to correspond to gfortran > 13.2. In the previous return for gfortran, a number of lines had not been > filled out at all. This has now been done and a rather rough and ready > testcase providing the "evidence" for compliance or not has also been > posted on the PR. > > > > I would welcome comments/corrections if they are also posted on the PR. > > > > I am halfway through the F2018 table and will post it on PR85836 when I > have done as much as I can. I am out for a week and so this will most > likely happen at the end of October. Jerry DeLisle has helped out with > lines 3.x of this table. > > > > As well as being a reply to Ian and Jane, I hope that the tables and > testcases will serve as a resource for gfortran developers as a more > systematic supplement to the meta-bug dependences. > > Btw, C++ has https://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cxx-status.html on the main > web pages (though I needed to use google to find it, > discoverability on our webpage isn't too great :/). Maybe something > similar can be set up for Fortran > instead of relying on a bugreport? > > Richard. > > > Regards > > > > Paul > > >