public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* Invitation of Joining Us as One of the Editorial Board Members or Reviewers
@ 2018-03-04 21:53 Maydim Malkov
From: Maydim Malkov @ 2018-03-04 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fortran

<http://www.ajnna.org/home>
Dear Researcher or Scholar,
We publish peer-reviewed scientific journals dedicated to the development
of innovative science and technology. Now we sincerely invite scholars and
researchers to submit papers to the journals or to join in the editorial
board/reviewer team.
To Be an Editorial Member or a Reviewer
To make editorial board and reviewer group expanded, we sincerely invite
you to be the editorial member or reviewer of our journals. If you are
eager for more information about the Benefits and Responsibilities of the
editorial member or reviewer, please click the following link:
http://www.ajnna.org/journals
Contributing Your Research Articles
We have owned 200+ open access, online, peer-reviewed journals. If you have
burst out some new ideas in your specialized or interested field, you are
welcomed to submit your papers to the related Journals or Special Issues so
as to share your ideas with people around the world.
Recommended Featured Journals:

   1. International Journal of Materials Science and Applications
   2. Education Journal
   3. American Journal of Applied Scientific Research
   4. Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
   5. American Journal of Sports Science
   6. International Journal of Sustainable and Green Energy
   7. Urban and Regional Planning
   8. Science Journal of Business and Management

OA Policy
Open Access makes knowledge available to all. Readers can read and download
any papers online for free. The papers of the authors can be cited and read
widely, which can contribute to the recognition of the authors in the
certain field and beyond.
Peer Review
Papers of good quality can be accepted for publication. All papers
submitted to the journal will be reviewed by the editorial members or
reviewers.
Indexing Database
The majority of journals in our platform have been indexed by JournalSeek,
Electronic Journals Library (EJL), WorldCat, CrossRef,
Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, Academickeys, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly
Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, CNKI, etc.
Fast Publication in 60 Days
Fast publication saves author's time and accelerates the research pace.
Papers submitted to our journals can be published within 60 days from
submission if the paper is of good quality.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-03-04 21:53 UTC | newest]