Thanks for asking this, Jerry! Sourcery Institute has a (small) amount of funding that can be offered for this work in case that helps. Damian On Wed, Nov 2, 2022 at 6:32 PM Jerry D via Fortran wrote: > Hi Paul, > > Long time no chat. I hope you and yours are well. > > I was planning to retire early next year, but with the economy going > south on us I am going to hold off a bit. What a crazy world we are in! > > I thought I would drop you a note when I noticed a gfortran finalization > bug 107489. Then Steve Kargl mentioned the previous patch you had done > a lot of work on. I don't remember if that ever went into trunk or was > pending some interpretation. > > I tried to apply the patch I found and of course it is broken here and > there. I don't know if you have been keeping it alive or not relative > to latest trunk. So, I thought I would ask privately and at the same > time see how you are doing? > > Cheers always Paul, > > Jerry >