I use the version of gfortran that can be found at equation.com. There are several other possibilities, such using the packages found in MinGW-w64/MSYS2 or Cygwin, but this works fine for me and under plain Windows (i.e. in an ordinary command window). Regards, Arjen Op ma 16 okt 2023 om 18:08 schreef Tucker, Mark : > Hi Folks, > > Please could you let me know where I can find an installer which would > install Gfortran onto a Windows machine? Note that we have Windows Server > 2019. > > Thanks in advance, > > Dr MarkTucker PhD > > Manager | Actuarial, Insurance and Banking | Deloitte MCS Limited > 9 Haymarket Square, Edinburgh, EH3 8RY > > MarkTucker@deloitte.co.uk | +44 7385 933427 > > > IMPORTANT NOTICE > > This communication is from Deloitte LLP, a limited liability partnership > registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675. Its > registered office is 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom. > Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member > firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by > guarantee (“DTTL”). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate > and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services > to clients. Please see www.deloitte.co.uk/about< > https://www.deloitte.co.uk/about> to learn more about our global network > of member firms. For details of our professional regulation please see > Regulators< > https://www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/footerlinks1/regulators-and-provision-service-regulations.html > >. > > This communication contains information which is confidential and may also > be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If > you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify > datasecurityreport@deloitte.co.uk > and destroy this message immediately. Email communications cannot be > guaranteed to be secure or free from error or viruses. All emails sent to > or from a @deloitte.co.uk email account are securely archived and stored > by an external supplier within the European Union. > > You can understand more about how we collect and use (process) your > personal information in our Privacy Notice< > https://www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/legal/privacy.html>. > > Deloitte LLP does not accept any liability for use of or reliance on the > contents of this email by any person save by the intended recipient(s) to > the extent agreed in a Deloitte LLP engagement contract. > > Opinions, conclusions and other information in this email which have not > been delivered by way of the business of Deloitte LLP are neither given nor > endorsed by it. >