public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* Invitation of Paper Submissions and Editorial Board/Reviewer Recruitment - Dear fortran - 3206038
@ 2018-07-31  1:50 J Editor
From: J Editor @ 2018-07-31  1:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fortran

<http://www.esjournal.org/home>
Dear Sir or Madam,
In order to spread latest scientific research findings and let you scholars
learn from each other, we sincerely invite you to submit papers to the
journals or to become one of our editorial board members or reviewers.
Join the Editorial Board/Reviewers Team
For the purpose of making our editorial board and reviewer team expanded,
we would like to invite you to be the editorial member or reviewer of our
journals with great sincerity. If you want to know more information of the
Benefits and Responsibilities of the editorial member or reviewer, please
visit the following link:
http://www.esjournal.org/journals
Invitation to Submit Your Manuscript
If you have burst out some new research works in your specialized or
interested field, welcome to submit your papers to the corresponding
Journals or Special Issues so as to share your ideas with people around the
world.
Some Featured Journals

   1. International Journal of Pharmacy and Chemistry
   2. International Journal of Philosophy
   3. American Journal of Applied Scientific Research
   4. International Journal of Applied Agricultural Sciences
   5. Clinical Medicine Research
   6. International Journal of Energy and Power Engineering
   7. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Applications
   8. Journal of Human Resource Management

For more information, please feel free to contact us.
Warm regards,
Jessie Wright

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-07-31  1:50 UTC | newest]