Hi all, I have noticed a recent interest to fix problems with -fdefault-integer-8. Please don’t forget to mark new PRs as blocking pr32770. I have also posted new results for the test suite. I think it is a good time to submit the updated attached patch fixing some C/Fortran interoperability in the test suite (the variables exchanged between Fortran and C must not be changed by -fdefault-integer-8). I have this patch in my working tree since a very long time and it has been applied before the new tests in pr32770. OK for trunk? back port? TIA Dominique