Hello. I have a question. I posted it first on stackoverflow. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/77585795/how-do-i-get-gfortran-to-generate-architecture-specific-predefined-macros. The question is how do I get gfortran to generate architecture specific predefined macros like __SSE2__, __AVX__ and __AVX512F__? If I run echo | gfortran -E -dM -march=native I get the desired predefined macros printed to the screen. If I compile with gfortran -c -cpp -march=native I don't get all of the predefined macros. It is almost as if gfortran does not pass the compiler option -march=native to the preprocessor. Best, Rasmus Vikhamar