First, I am woefully aware that there several patches pending. I hope to do a couple of reviews later today or in the next days. Otherwise, I did run into another issue in existing code which was exposed by the delinearization patch on the OG12 branch, but could potentially lead to wrong code on mainline as well, depending on how the return value is used. Albeit I did fail to create a testcase for it. OK for mainline? Tobias ----------------- Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634 München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht München, HRB 106955