Hi, as we say in German "Nicht documentiert ist nicht gemacht", if it is not documented, it wasn't done. So I thought it would be time to document the changes to the various ways of specifying CONVERT before gcc12 went out of the door, so here is a patch for that. If that goes in, I will also write up something for gcc-12/changes.html. OK for trunk? Suggestions for improvements? Best regards Thomas Document changes to CONVERT for -mabi-ieeelongdouble for POWER gcc/fortran/ChangeLog: * gfortran.texi: Mention r16_ieee and r16_ibm. * invoke.texi: Likewise.