Strictly structured blocks are '!$omp ' directly followed by 'BLOCK ... END BLOCK', i.e. a Fortran block construct. I did run into this issue because 'integer :: n; n = 5; !$omp ...; block; integer :: A(n)' was not accepted. Well, it turned out that was because the BLOCK handling was not quite right. In an unrelated patch, I got an ICE for an empty labelled BLOCK - but only without -fopenmp. I was not quite sure that we had a testcase for it - my 'grep' attempt did not find one but we use plenty of BLOCK. Hence, I added another BLOCK testcase. Comments, remarks, suggestions? If not, I will later commit it. Tobias ----------------- Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634 München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht München, HRB 106955