Hi all, hi Thomas, On 02.02.21 18:15, Tobias Burnus wrote: > I think I will do a combination: If 'identical' is true, I think I > cannot remove it. If it is false, it can be identical or nonoverlapping > – which makes sense. Well, it turned out that coarray scalars did not work; for them, the array ref consists only of the coindexed access: falling through then triggered as fin_dep == GFC_DEP_ERROR. To be more careful, I also removed the 'identical &&' check such that the first loop is now always triggered if coarray != SINGLE not only if identical – I am not sure whether it is really needed or whether falling though is the better solution (with updating the comment). I would be happy if someone could carefully check the logic – in the details, it is rather confusing. OK? Tobias ----------------- Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH, Arnulfstrasse 201, 80634 München Registergericht München HRB 106955, Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf