public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* [patch, wwwdocs, committed]
@ 2017-10-06 18:04 Thomas Koenig
From: Thomas Koenig @ 2017-10-06 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-patches, fortran

Hi,

I just committed the change below.  Gerald's bot had no
complaints, so I guess this must be OK :-)

75a76,78
 >     The main version of libfortran has been changed to 5.
 >   </li>
 >   <li>
87a91,95
 >   <li>
 >     When an actual argument contains too few errors for a dummy argument,
 >     an error is now issued. The <code>-std=legacy</code> option can be
 >     used to still compile such code.
 >   </li>

* Re: [patch, wwwdocs, committed]
@ 2017-12-03 17:38 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2017-12-03 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Koenig; +Cc: gcc-patches, fortran

On Fri, 6 Oct 2017, Thomas Koenig wrote:
> I just committed the change below.  Gerald's bot had no
> complaints, so I guess this must be OK :-)

Yes, and generally when it comes to the web pages, better change
than sorry (of missing something). :-)

Well, don't break the main page I guess, but, really, having up-to-date
and complete contents up is more important than the occasional minor
markup error.

So, thanks, and keep that up!

Gerald