I stumbled over a new FAIL (regression) in sollve_vv today, which was due to an odd corner case (see commit log for a description). The mentioned in-scan error is tested for in gomp/loop-2.f90 ("'inscan' REDUCTION clause on construct other than DO, SIMD, DO SIMD, PARALLEL DO, PARALLEL DO SIMD"). I hope that this patch covers all cases and no other surprises exist... OK for mainline? * * * The ICE is new in GCC 13 due to the duplicate diagnostic (cf. PR); the original issue existed before but seemingly did not affect the code, at least the sollve_vv testcase passed before. Still, it could be backported to GCC 12. (Fortran '!$omp loop' support was added with r12-1206.) Thoughts? Tobias ----------------- Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634 München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht München, HRB 106955