public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
From: Martin Jambor <mjambor@suse.cz>
	libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-rust@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: David Edelsohn <dje.gcc@gmail.com>,
	Thomas Schwinge <tschwinge@baylibre.com>
Subject: GCC has been accepted as GSoC 2024 mentoring organization
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 15:19:06 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello everyone,

I am pleased that I can announce that we have been accepted to be a GSoC
mentoring organization also in 2024!.

This also means that students are now really starting to look at our
idea page and so if anyone wants to add a project, it is still possible
but we should not delay it much longer.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with this so far. I am very happy that
we'll get this chance to attract new contributors this year too.

Martin