Dear all, the patch for this PR was submitted for review by Jose here: https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/fortran/2021-April/055934.html but unfortunately was never reviewed. I verified that it works on mainline and x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, and I think that it is fine. Although the above mail suggests that there is a dependency on the fix for another PR with a rather lengthy patch, it appears that this is no longer the case. It might be that the fix for PR100245 (another reallocation issue) already did the necessary job. So OK for mainline? Thanks, Harald