Dear all, the attached simple patch fixes a mixup of error messages for -ffpe-trap and -ffpe-summary. While at it, I though it might be useful to accept 'none' as allowable argument to -ffpe-trap, so that traps previously set on the command line may be cleared. This change is also documented. Regtested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. OK for mainline? *** The reporter also suggested to detect and handle -fno-trapping-math when any trap is enabled. I am not so sure that this can be required. In gfortran, specifying -ffpe-trap sets the FPU mask in the main and has no further effect. Or am I missing something? Any further opinions or insights? Thanks, Harald