Hi all, Fortran 2023 added restrictions on integer arguments to SYSTEM_CLOCK. The attached patch implements these. I was struggling with the way we should handle features that are sort-of deleted in a new standard, but not described as such in the standard, which is why we do not have GFC_STD_F2023_DEL. As -std=gnu should not apply this restriction, I came up with the solution in the patch. While playing, I hit a gcc_unreachable in notify_std_msg due to a missing case, also fixed. Interestingly, the standard now has a recommendation: 16.9.202 SYSTEM_CLOCK It it recommended that all references to SYSTEM_CLOCK use integer arguments with a decimal exponent range of at least 18. ... In case the user chooses integer(4), shall we emit a warning e.g. under -pedantic, or some other flag? This is not done in the patch, but could be added. Regtested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. OK for mainline? Thanks, Harald