Dear all, the previous fix for pr103505 introduced a regression that could lead to wrong array bounds when LBOUND/UBOUND were used in the array spec of a declaration. The reason was that we tried to simplify too early the array element spec, which appears to have interfered with the subtle semantics of the bound intrinsics. The solution is to undo the fix for pr103505. It turns out that there are other code changes in place that were put in place to fix related ICEs, and which handle that one, too, and only lead to a change of the emitted error diagnostics. Regtested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. OK for mainline? As this is a 10/11/12/13 regression, I would like to backport as seems fit. Thanks, Harald