Dear all, here's a first patch addressing issues with NULL as actual argument: if the dummy is assumed-rank or assumed length, MOLD shall be present. There is also an interp on interoperability of c_sizeof and NULL pointers, for which we have a partially incorrect testcase (gfortran.dg/pr101329.f90) which gets fixed. See https://j3-fortran.org/doc/year/22/22-101r1.txt for more. Furthermore, nested NULL()s are now handled. Regtested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. OK for mainline? I consider this part as safe and would like to backport to 13-branch. Objections? Thanks, Harald