Dear all, since the introduction of check_forall_dependencies() we mishandled the dependencies of ALLOCATABLE components of derived types, while POINTER was dealt with. Fix that. Regtested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. OK for master? Since we generate wrong code under the given circumstances, what do people think about backports? Thanks, Harald PR fortran/98307 - Dependency check fails when using "allocatable" The dependency check for FORALL constructs already handled pointer components to derived types, but missed allocatables. Fix that. gcc/fortran/ChangeLog: PR fortran/98307 * trans-stmt.c (check_forall_dependencies): Extend dependency check to allocatable components of derived types. gcc/testsuite/ChangeLog: PR fortran/98307 * gfortran.dg/forall_19.f90: New test.