Dear all, we hit a NULL pointer dereference when trying to simplify PACK when the MASK argument was present. The obvious and trivial solution is to check for NULL pointer dereferences why looking at the constructor for the ARRAY argument, which we already do in the case the MASK is not present. Committed to mainline after regtesting on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu as commit r13-2691-g2b75d5f533b9d6b39f4055949aff64ed0d22dd24 This is a 10/11/12/13 regression, so I will check if it can be backported. Thanks, Harald