Dear all, the PR correctly notes that a space between keywords 'TYPE' and 'IS' is required in free-form, but we currently accept 'TYPEIS'. We shouldn't. The combinations with non-optional blanks are listed in the standard; in F2018 this is table 6.2. While at it, I saw a couple of other keyword combinations in the matcher and fixed these too. I cross-checked my findings with Intel, Crayftn, and NAG (as far as possible). Regarding the testcase: I do not know how to write a (single!) testcase that is able to check multiple of those fixes. I also do not think that it makes sense to provide a testcase for each single fixed pattern. Therefore a provided a single, minimal testcase based on the report. Regtested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. OK for mainline (i.e. 13-master)? Thanks, Harald