Dear all, a CLASS entity cannot have the PARAMETER attribute. This is detected in some situations, but in others we ICE because we never reach the existing check. Adding a similar check when handling the declaration improves error recovery. The initial patch is by Steve. I adjusted and moved it slightly so that it also handles CLASS(*) (unlimited polymorphic) at the same time. Regtested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. OK for mainline? This patch actually addresses multiple PRs, some of which are marked as regressions. As I consider the patch safe, I would like to backport to open branches as far as it seems appropriate. Thanks, Harald